Thursday, July 31, 2008

Durango - Day 3

Another day of R&R was in store today, 7/30. Kevin, Mary and I slept in. Eventually, Dave and Kevin spent some time reading until Mary and I surfaced. The guys took the boys fishing, Mary read and I worked on our expense sheet. I can't say our trip was anyway near the $950+ my parents spent to take us out West 40 years ago (1968), but we are under budget, so that's a good thing! I think we surpassed their total amount within the first 4 days!

In the afternoon, we all played Cranium and then headed to a restaurant on the lake for dinner. Mary and Kevin headed for home (Alamosa) and left Chris with us. I baked cookies for the boys and Dave and I played gin rummy before bed. All in all, a quiet day.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

gin rummy, how romantic ;) Ha.