Monday, July 14, 2008

Westward Ho!

36 hours and counting - We are all running around like crazy trying to make sure we've crossed all our t's and dotted all our i's. Banking, bill paying, stopping the paper & mail, getting new cell phones (complete with 30 days of free internet and GPS just for our trip!), laundry, getting pets where they need to go, etc. The boys are excited and ready to go. I'm not sure they realize it will be at least a day and a half before the topography actually changes!

The car was washed, DVD players, cell phones, iPods, cameras and camcorders are being charged. The guy who runs my nail salon gave me 5 new movies when I got my pedicure today - which makes a total of 14 new movies he's just given me. He's got a gig going where he gets the movies from Netflix, saves them to his computer, makes copies and simply gives them to certain customers - how lucky I feel to be part of that group! Frig is being cleaned out, car games are ready, house is picked up ... the list goes on and on. Tomorrow night, we have dinner with my folks and celebrate my dad's 82nd birthday as well as my 50th, then we're off.

No comments: